SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps
Shaan Patel achieved a perfect 2400 on his SAT in high school. His SAT score offered him the opportunity to receive admission into prestigious universities and Ivy League schools, obtain over $230,000 in college scholarships, and receive many national awards such as Presidential Scholar, USA Today All-USA High School Academic Team Honorable Mention, and National Merit Finalist.
However, Shaan was not initially a superb standardized test-taker. He scored a pedestrian 1760 on the first practice SAT exam he ever took. Shaan then mastered many effective strategies of the SAT elite and achieved what less than .02% of high school students have: a perfect 2400.
In SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps, Shaan shares the exact methods, shocking secrets, simple tricks, and subtle thought processes that helped him achieve a perfect SAT score in high school.
- Study strategies that can turn any ordinary student into an SAT genius
- Answer explanations to hundreds of SAT practice questions using a perfect score mindset
- The biggest College Board myth about the SAT
- The most important tool you need before you start preparing for the SAT
- A flexible SAT study schedule that works for busy high school students
- Why the guessing method of big test prep companies is flawed
- The do’s and don’ts on SAT test day
- How to write the SAT Essay before you even see the topic
- An actual copy of the SAT Essay Shaan wrote when he scored a 2400
- The one strategy you must use on every SAT Writing multiple-choice question
- How to improve your SAT Reading score quickly without having to be a bookworm
- The one strategy you must use on every SAT Reading multiple-choice question
- 500 vocabulary words Shaan memorized for his SAT and how to remember them
- The 15 math strategies you need to solve any SAT Math question
- Why you will never catch an SAT Math mistake after you have finished a section
- The deadly mistake 90% of students make when taking the SAT